Bonsai is the ancient Japanese art of growing trees in a pot, a magnificent blend of art, skills and strengths. The thousand-year tradition of bonsai trees, which in the west became known only in the early 20th century, and continues to experiencing on a certain, almost mystical way.
Several misconceptions about bonsai plant:
– Bonsai is a special type of plant – bonsai can be formed of any type of tree, but usually are formed from trees with small leaves or trees which leaves, through some breeding techniques has tends to reduce the size.
– Bonsai tree remains a small – this is not true. Bonsai are usually formed from the common types of trees that grow in the nature around us and if we plant it in the garden in the open country they will grow into a plant with natural size.
– Cutting of the root makes bonsai a small tree – In reality, actually is the opposite. Cutting of the root gives more power to the plant to grow.
– Bonsai is a house plant – tropical plant sort certainly are, but if you have a bonsai continental sort, it must be placed outdoors (in the courtyard or on the balcony).
– There are special seeds from which it can grow bonsai – from seed and without applying the techniques of growing bonsai, can be grow only plant with typical and natural sizes for the sort.
– Bonsai is ‘stopped in time’ – Bonsai is a plant, a living organism. He is constantly growing and developing. We can at any time fully change the look and get a completely different creation.
Take a look some ideas of Modern interior decorating with bonsai plant.