We all want our home to look clean, tidy and elegant. Take a look our small and cheap tricks that will help you to decorate your home.
- Flowers will beautify your home. Buy a bouquet of flowers once a week, or simply make flowers bouquet from your garden.
- For bedroom to look orderly, and you feel better when you are preparing for sleep set the bed every morning.
- Set dimmer light switch, on that way you can adjust light that you want in the room.
- Change the pillows. Pillows will refresh the look of your sofa or armchair. They are not an expensive investment, but also you can very easily make the pillows. Ideally they should be “fluffy” models to act softer and more comfortable.
- Place one or several boxes on strategic positions for collecting unnecessary things. For example, in the living room where you leave newspapers, bills, other papers or anything else which later can make mess. When the box is full, throw up unnecessary things and find appropriate place for important things. In this way you will never have a mess in your home.
- Always have new and nice towels in the bathroom.From frequent washing towels can become a rough and pale. With new towels besides that you will fill more cozy, also will not be shamed when come guests.
- Candles can provide discrete and beautiful light, but also can fulfill the space with pleasant smell. Because of that set one or two in the bathroom, living room or bedroom.
- Beside everyday normal cleaning with vacuum cleaner and dusting, clean the places where it has always a lot of dust, and that are the cornices, windows and sun-blinds. On that way your home will additionally shine.